April 3, 2012

Vintage Birthday Cards & Share the Love Wednesday Link Party!

I'm sharing a sweet vintage birthday card with you today at STL Wednesday. The card is one of my favorites, with sweet little birds on it.  Aren't they adorable? Together with the pansies, it's the perfect spring card.  I have one more vintage card for you! Stop over and check it out on my new Facebook page. Be sure and check in with me on Facebook for more Very Merry Vintage Style.

For your personal, non-commercial use
I'm featuring two links from last week. I love this egg craft from Ellen at Creative Passage. It sounds so easy and the butterflies really complete the look. Made from another set of old eggs, this set definitely will look great any time of year! The full tutorial is on her blog.



This pretty red table started off as with a problem many of us have had... children with markers! A marked up white table was the reason for breaking out the paint and in such a bold way. With dark wax, it's really gorgeous, don't you think?



I hope you'll join the party this week! Link up your projects below and please include a link back to the party with a blog button (from my sidebar) or a text link in your post. Let the links begin!

Check in with me on Facebook and find more inspiration on my boards at Pinterest

sig trans
Linking up to:
WEDNESDAY
Faded Charm
THURSDAY PARTIES
Time Travel Thursday @ The Brambleberry Cottage
Transformation Thurday @ the Shabby Creek Cottage

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails