July 24, 2012

Link Party Time & Ideas for Framing a TV in Style


via my first home on tumblr
Televisions are my least favorite visual element in my home. Although I enjoy them to get my fix of movies, home decor shows and news, I do not like the look of them in a room. This is one of my favorite solutions. A beautiful ornate frame surrounding this TV almost gives it the appearance of a stylish blackboard


The image above was one I had saved on my computer so I am not sure where it is originally from. I'm not sure if that's a frame around the TV or some kind of flat image like a wallpaper sticker.

Source
Here's another framed version over the fireplace. It looks like the frame is painted the same color as the wall. This would work to hide any empty space between the frame and TV... you could simply hang the frame around the mounted TV.

Source
Lastly, I've had this idea from Apartment Therapy in my files. I did like this idea but I really could find a better use for a pretty vintage mantel than this. I think it may position the TV too low to the ground for proper viewing as well.

How do you fit your TV into your home decor? If you've framed it or have another creative idea, I'd love to see it!

Link up any and all creative ideas you've been working on below by clicking the linky tool. Please include a link back to the party in your post so that others can easily find the party. If your link has been removed, please put a direct link back to the party in your post or landing page and link up again. A text link or button (on my sidebar) is fine.

Let the party begin!

sig trans

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails